Friday, August 14, 2009

Blessings

I have been reminded again how blessed I am to have such a wonderful husband and three beautiful healthy kids. I hope you all know how much I love you.


Jerry, you have such a caring and giving heart. I love to see you get excited about helping people. Thank you for being such a great Dad and husband.

Hayden, you are so nurturing and tender hearted. You are such a good big brother and turning into quite the little man. You make me so proud when I see you demonstrating what you've been taught.

Jackson, you can always make me laugh. You have this adorable smile and are always making people laugh. You can make even the most serious of situations funny.

Katelyn, you bring a smile to my face. You are such a happy baby girl with the cutest face! You are so laid back and a good shopper!

No comments:

Post a Comment