Thursday, January 6, 2011

Excitement

Yesterday I was able to feel the baby all hunched up in the top of my stomach and I could rub my belly and feel her back and bottom. Today she is back there again and I find myself continually rubbing my belly. I love to feel her move. I am getting so excited to meet Peyton Jean and hold her in my arms. I wonder what she will look like. Will she have lots of hair like all my kids have? Will she have curls like Kate? Will she have chubby cheeks that you just want to squeeze? The excitement is too much for me! In less than 12 weeks our family will be complete. I can’t wait!


In the meantime, I will fill my time getting Katelyn’s room ready to become “the girls’ room”.    I have to make room for all these girl clothes in a very small closet. I am trying to make very creative use of my space! I also have some projects in mind for the room with my Cricut- let’s see if I can actually get them done!

Peyton- Mommy loves you so much already. I am so ready to hold you and snuggle you (and of course put hairbows in your hair!) You are such a blessing to our family. God has truly blessed us by giving us another baby girl and by giving Kate a sister. My prayer is that you and Katelyn would grow up to be best of friends. I also pray that you will have a bond with your brothers that I never got to experience. You have the best older brothers a girl could ask for. Please know they love you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment