Tuesday, November 2, 2010

19 weeks

I am now 19 weeks along in my pregnancy and have finally started to feel the baby move.  I love to feel the little "flutters" in there. I am trying to enjoy each and every day of this pregnancy knowing it will be my last.  There are so many things I don't like about pregnancy, but I am trying to not focus on those.  It is hard to believe that I am almost halfway through this pregnancy.  I guess when you have three other kiddos to keep you busy, it doesn't leave much time to focus on being pregnant!

Monday we will get to see this little miracle for the first time (via sonogram that is!) The boys are so excited to see the baby. I am convinced I am having a boy- I can see it now Mom of three boys and one spoiled rotten princess!  The boys are both wanting a boy because Jerry has convinced them if we have a boy that boys will outnumber girls in our house so on family movie night they will always get to watch boy movies!  We will be thrilled either way as long as we have a healthy baby. 

No comments:

Post a Comment