Monday, November 29, 2010

Crafting Fun

Over the last couple months I have come up with numerous craft projects that I wanted to complete.  "Complete" being the key word!  I have had some of these projects started for several weeks and never seem to be able to find time to finish them!  Jerry is VERY tired of seeing my projects all over (I'm hoping he gets so tired of seeing them he decides to make a craft room for me!) Several of these are Christmas gifts so with less than 30 days until Christmas I have finally finished several of my projects. 














I made each of the kids a fleece blanket for Christmas.  Jack's is an MU blanket and is still not done.  The boys had outgrown the ones I made them when they were born so these are twin size and should last a while!




2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I picked the same monkey fleece to make a pillowcase for Claire for Christmas! Isn't it the best???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute stuff - LOVE all the projects!

    ReplyDelete