Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Seven years old- Aug 3rd

Ok so over the next week or so I am going to be catching up on all my blogging.  I am so mad- I was doing great until my camera blew craps! Anyway- so keep in mind several of these entries are almost a month old!  FYI- a new camera is in the works.  Big debate on what camera to get and so we are waiting until we have done all our research and pick just the one we want.  In the meantime, I will try not to complain about my 1980's retro camera (ok so maybe it's not that old but sure seems like it!)

It is hard to believe that Hayden has went from this















To a compassionate, handsome 7 year old.












Where did the time go?  Happy birthday bubba!  We love you so much.  You make us such proud parents whether it's watching you play baseball, watching you help out your brother or sisters, hearing from your teachers what a great example you are in class, or listening to you tell bible stories and pray for your friends and family.  I am so excited to see how God uses you and your talents over the years.  I am so thankful that God chose us to be your parents. 

No comments:

Post a Comment