Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Sister time

Starting about 4 years ago my sisters started coming to KC twice a year to go to a huge consignment sale they have here.  We spend the whole day shopping just the three of us.  It is SO MUCH FUN! No kids. No husbands. It's perfect for a day.  In the spring the consignment sale fell the same day I went into the hospital to have Peyton so needless to say I didn't get to participate. 

This year was no exception.  We had a blast.  We spent 4 hours at the consignment sale and a combined $640 (yeah they love us there!) We ate lunch, shopped more and even hit a new store this year.  I took them to Charming Charlies.  They hadn't been before.  And just as I expected they loved it.  We could have bought one of everything between the 3 of us but we controlled ourselves (well Sarah and I did, won't say anything about Annie!) 

Sarah may or may not have been shopping for herself in the juniors section!





Thanks girls for a great day.  Can't wait to do it again next season!

1 comment: