Friday, November 25, 2011

Black Friday

I have to admit this is my 2nd favorite holiday of the year after Christmas!  I have two friends that have become my Black Friday Friends and we are a team to be reckoned with!  We have done this I believe 5 yrs now so we felt this year it was appropriate to take it to the next level.  Therefore matching shirts and scarves were in line! 





















The front of the shirts say BFF but we didn't get a good shot of that!  We got lots of compliments on the attire and the scarves were great for finding each other in the crowd- the pink was easy to spot!  Here we are making our game plan for the next stop!
















We always have good stories following our shopping adventures.  One year we saw the police tazer a person at Toys R Us and then haul them off!  This year a lady was hit by a car when we were inside Target.  So when we walked out we were greeted with 5 cop cars, an ambulance and a fire truck.

















I have no update on how the lady is doing- praying she was not seriously injured.  The sad part is rumor was it was an unlicensed 15 yr old driver.  We had a great night of shopping although my night was cut short.  Lesson learned- never go 14 hrs without eating and then drink large coffee and a Diet Dr Pepper.  Combination of sugar/caffiene and empty stomach almost made me pass out.  I tried to keep going but couldn't get to feeling better so my friends brought me home around 4:00 this morning.  They continued on until 9am.  Overall the trip was a success,  many great gifts including a couple for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment