Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Life

Life has been super crazy busy here.  I realized a few days ago that I couldn't remember the last time I had taken any pictures.  This is not like me.  So I made sure I took some pics since then.  We did a little planting this past weekend.  And as you can imagine I had lots of help.














When the boys saw me taking pictures of them digging they wanted to "pose" for me!  Only boys!

Kate also enjoyed lots of bubbles.  (sorry about the outfit Aunt Annie- Daddy dressed her!)

This little miss has become a night owl lately and we find her like this a lot


The toothfairy is going broke around here- four lost teeth in two weeks.  Trying to get pics of missing teeth is not easy!


Jackson has been reading a lot recently and is really excelling.  I love to see him read and enjoy it!

Tonight was pedicure night at our house.  Peyton got her first pedicure.  I just love these little toes.








No comments:

Post a Comment