Wednesday, May 19, 2010


So we were up bright and early this morning to get to Children's Mercy for Katelyn's pre-op appointment. Katelyn was a trooper through it all.  Unfortunately at the last minute they decided they could not do her surgery because of her runny nose.  Too bad that could not have been decided BEFORE they attempted to take blood out of her head!  
She had toys to play with, but after 3 hours those got boring and she decided the medical equipment was much more entertaining.

So we are now back to waiting- which by the way I am NOT good at!  We are supposed to call back in two weeks and give them a "snot update"  They will then decide at that time when if we are ready to reschedule the surgery.

No comments:

Post a Comment