Sunday, December 5, 2010

Weekend

We spent this cold weekend inside only leaving for church today.  The boys and I made Christmas cookies on Saturday.  As you can tell from the pictures, I feel frosting is overrated.  I actually prefer the cookies without frosting and not to mention it makes the process goes much more quickly!  I know, I know this is sad because I have many fond memories of afternoons spent with my sisters and cousins frosting Christmas cookies.  I am sure when the kids get older I will let them frost them.  But for now- they are just as content to add sprinkles!
















We also pulled out the playdoh and to my surprise- it entertained them for 2 1/2 hours!  Its amazing when they don't play with it for a while how intrigued they are with it again.















And the best part- for those 2 1/2 hours there was no fighting, rough housing or jumping on the furniture! Just lots of smiles, creativity and sharing- I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment