Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Crazy

















Our life has gotten crazy lately- even more crazy then these pictures (getting a picture of all 4 kids is impossible!) Our schedule is in full summer swing.  Tonight was our only night of the week we won't be at the ball fields.  I am enjoying it but it is exhausting.  We have been spending so much time in the van it's impossible to keep clean. During the little time we have been home, Kate is keeping us on our toes.  We have cleaned up Desitin off the carpet, fished the boys' underwear out of the toilet, cleaned marker off dresser, marker on sheets just to name a few.  I am trying to enjoy this craziness because I know it won't always be like this.  I want to enjoy my kids and their activities.  God bless this crazy life!

No comments:

Post a Comment