Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Potty Training

I am no good at potty training.  I have had a lot of help with the boys because they were in daycare all day.  Kate has been showing some serious signs that she is ready for a while a now.  Everytime she pees in her diaper she takes it off, throws it away and gets you a new one!  (yes- this is getting quite expensive!) We have tried putting her in panties but it seems we are never at the house for more than 30 min at a time and then we are leaving again.  This crazy schedule of ours makes it impossible (or so I think) to potty train.  Plus with her surgery coming up so soon we know she will likely revert.  I know none of these are good excuses but they are my excuses!  I am so ready to have her out of diapers but guess I am not ready for the work of potty training. 

However, tonight I was pleasantly surprised.  It appears all my attempts to potty train have not gone unnoticed by everyone in the house.  It appears I have managed to potty train someone!














Could this be yet another way Kate is trying to tell me she is ready? 

No comments:

Post a Comment