Friday, October 21, 2011

Fall Parties

The boys had their fall parties at school today.  I was only able to see a few minutes of Hayden's party because I am head room mom in Jackson's class. 

















Although I wasn't able to be in Hayden's class long,  I was there long enough to see that there is a little girl who has a crush on my boy.














I was trying to get a picture of him and when she saw me she said "oh I want my picture with Hayden" She goes to our church and is always finding him.  Jerry went to have lunch last week with him and had told me about this little girl that came up to Hayden at lunch and just kept staring at him.  When I showed him this picture tonight he said "That's the girl I told you kept staring at him!"  She also told me how much she likes Hayden's new glasses:)

No comments:

Post a Comment