Sunday, February 12, 2012

Projects

I have been in total craft mode lately.  Lots of this














LOVE the glitter mod podge!  It is so.much.fun.  My next project involves these and I hope to have in done in the next couple weeks.  My super crafty friend Shannon has been helping me with the details of this project and I can't wait to see the finished project.



















And finally I have been in girl birthday party mode.  Working on menu, favors, decorations, cake- so much pink to think about!  Luckily I can combine the girls' parties since their birthdays are only 4 weeks apart and make it into one giant girl party!



















If only I didn't have to work full time these projects would get done so much quicker!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that orange! Can't wait to see them all together! And I can't wait to see what you're doing with Glitter Modge Podge! :)

    ReplyDelete