Friday, September 23, 2011

One more hug















Tonight I gave these four adorable little people one more hug.  One more hug to let them know how special they are to me and how much I love them.  I have been sadly reminded this week that we are not promised tomorrow.  In a moment, our lives can change.  I needed this reminder.  I can easily get caught up in my "to-do" list and forget about what's important.  I have been reminded to focus on the important things in life.  There are so many things pulling at us for our attention so it's very difficult at times. 

So....if you stop by this weekend and you see our train wreck house, just know that I am focusing on the important things in life!  And if you live in my house and you don't have clean underwear- well you know where the washing machine is!

No comments:

Post a Comment