Friday, September 23, 2011

Six months



















She was too entrigued with the big flowers to take pics!

Hmm, how can I get this thing in my mouth?



















Baby girl I can't believe you have been here for 6 months.  I love you so much.  You are still a good baby, although you REALLY like your mommy!  This is a problem since Mom works at home but Daddy takes care of you.  Everytime you see me you cry if I don't hold you:( This is just a stage and I know it will pass.  You are cutting your bottom two teeth right now and they are very close to breaking through.  This of course means everything goes in your mouth.  You have been trying really hard to get your entire fist in there and you are getting really close!  Although your fingers are so long, you often gag yourself.  You still love your binky very much.  You have learned to take it out of your mouth and put it back in all my yourself.

You are still the most loved baby around.  Everyone loves to hold you, feed you, and play with you.  Mommy has lots of little helpers.  They all fight over you at times.  I thank God for you every day sweet Peyton.  I love the way your beautiful blue eyes sparkle when you smile so big.  My heart melts when you giggle.

No comments:

Post a Comment