Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Kindergarten

Whether I was ready or not it was bound to happen.  Hayden started kindergarten last week.  He was a little nervous, but also very excited.  He had a great first day.  He asked me when I picked him up if he could go back tomorrow!
Jack was disappointed he wasn't going to school with Hayden so he got up and ready for school, back pack and all and told me it was his "pretend first day"


















Jack and I took Hayden to school.  All the kindergarteners met in the commons area on the first day.  We stood back and watched him nervously chew his fingernails while waiting for class to start.  He was very nervous, but no tears. 













And there goes my big boy entering a new exciting phase in life- growing up way too fast..........














And then I cried.......

No comments:

Post a Comment