Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Six

Happy 6th Birthday Hayden.  I can't believe how fast you are growing up.  I love watching you with your brother and sister, always taking care of them.  You remind me so much of myself- definately the oldest child!  You are such a great helper and have such a tender heart.  You truly care for those around you.  These qualities will take you far in life.  You have such a passion for sports, especially baseball.  You know all the major league teams and even some players.  I love how excited you get watching a major league baseball game.  I love how you have developed your own favorite teams- not just the ones Dad likes! You love to talk. I love to hear your stories. I can always count on you to tell me everything in detail that I may have missed during the day (Dad can't get away with anything when you're around!)   You don't know a stranger and can talk to anyone.  Everytime I take you somewhere you leave with a new friend.  I love you little man!

1 comment:

  1. Hey There
    Thanks for visiting my blog. Wow! Anyone that would read my long boring story is pretty awesome.
    Happy 6th birthday to your little man. Geez, one minute you're giving birth then you blink and they're 6 years old. Where does the time go?
    You have a beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete