Thursday, December 30, 2010

Our tree

Many years ago, I had envisioned my perfect Christmas tree.  It was a tall skinny tree with all white lights, big silver bow on top, silver ribbon wrapped all around like garland and only red and silver balls adorning the tree.  Well this tree has never come to pass, we started collecting keepsake ornaments the first year we were married and since adding three kids to the mix, our keepsake ornaments have expanded greatly.  I am still not a fan of the colored lights (hubby's choice) but I love the rest of it.  I love all the memories our tree holds from our first year together, the kids first Christmases, Jerry's love of the Chiefs, my love of coffee and the extra special handmade ornaments.  It's definately not perfect- but it's ours!




No comments:

Post a Comment