Saturday, March 24, 2012

1 year old

Peyton turned 1 yesterday.  It was a bittersweet day for me.  I am excited to watch her continue to grow, however I also know this will be our last 1st birthday we celebrate in our family. 

Peyton you complete our family.  Your smile lights up a room.  You are such a Mommy's girl although you have started to like Kim even more than mom sometimes.  You don't like stuff in your hair and constantly pull it out so you haven't gotten to wear all your sister's bows like I had planned!  You are such a laid back baby although I guess being the youngest of 4 you have to be.  You are finally starting to eat some table food, crackers are your favorite!  Although you like strawberries, grapes and grape tomatoes too.  You are never without attention, especially when Kate is anywhere around.  Kate refers to you as "my baby" and likes to tell everyone that you are hers.  Peyton bug we love you so much!  

No comments:

Post a Comment