Monday, May 23, 2011

2 months

I wanted to get some pictures of Peyton today.  I only was able to get one this morning before we went to her 2 month check up.


















Unfortunately when I tried again this afternoon (after her 4 shots!) she didn't cooperate very well.  I don't really blame her.  I would be mad too if I had a huge bow on my head, my pants pulled up to my neck and had gotten 4 shots just hours before!














She hoped this fit had caused me to put the camera away.















"Seriously lady- you still have that stupid thing out!"

Sorry baby girl, I promise to leave you alone now.  I can't believe you are two months old already.  You weigh 8 lbs 13oz and are 21 1/2 inches long.  You sleep 10 hours at night and have been for several weeks.  You are such a good baby.  You are so loved by your brothers and sisters.  I love you sweet baby girl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment