Thursday, May 5, 2011

Brothers
















I never knew how fun two boys could be until God gave me you two.  Boys laugh, wrestle, run, throw balls and can get very rowdy.  I have seen the special bond that brothers share and I can't wait to watch as you grow up to see how that bond strengthens.  You two are best friends.  You can go from beating each other up to belly laughing in a matter of minutes.  I love your uncontrollable laughter.  You feed off each other and can't stop laughing at times, especially when there is a gross bodily function involved!  In the six short years I have been the mom of boys, I have learned so much and yet I know I have so much yet to learn. 

You are both so tenderhearted.  You take such good care of your little sisters.  The girls could not ask for better brothers to protect them.  I feel so blessed that God chose me to be your mom.  I can't wait to see the men that you will become.  But for now, I am going to enjoy every minute of raising boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment