Sunday, May 15, 2011

Hawks

Hayden finally played his first baseball game Saturday after the first two were rained out.  Of course, it wasn't the nice warm baseball weather we had hoped for but we all bundled up and endured.  Unfortunately, Jack and he played at the same time (as they do every game this season except one!) so the girls and I went to watch Hayden and Jerry went to Jack's game.  Hayden had a fantastic first game.  He played 2nd base the first two innings.  The first inning he got all 3 outs at 2nd base.  I was so proud of him.  He then played 1st base for the next two innings and got 2 more outs at 1st.  The Hawks played great and won 14-9.  I am so excited to watch this team progress as the season continues.




















I think I need to get used to spending lots of time at the ballfields in years to come with these two handsome ball players (at least I hope so!)


No comments:

Post a Comment